• 30 Mar 2019 Download RadioRA2 Driver 1.1.7
  • 30 Mar 2019 Download RadioRA2 Driver 1.1.7
  • 03 Feb 2019 Download RadioRA2 Driver 1.1.6
  • 02 Feb 2019 Download RadioRA2 Driver 1.1.5
  • 26 Jan 2019 Download RadioRA2 Driver 1.0
  • 26 Jan 2019 Download radiora2.zip 1.0

Download RadioRA2 Driver 1.1.11

- - - - -

I started working on this a while back, but I recently moved into a new house and put RadioRA2 stuff in it, so I was able to do some more testing and fleshed it out a bit.

• Unzip spradiora2.dll to C:\Program Files (x86)\premise\sys\bin\Devices.
  • Restart the premise service and connect SYS to it. The RadioRA2 driver should show up in addins.
  • Add a "MainRepeater" under RadioRA2.
  • Add a "TelnetPort" under RadioRA2 if you want to connect to the repeater over the network, rather than a serial port.
  • Figure out the IP address of the repeater and enter it into the telnet port.
  • Enter the login and password information. You can configure multiple logins with the RadioRA2 software, but there may be a default of "lutron" as the login and "integration" for the password.
  • On the repeater object, select the network property and select the telnet object you created (or use a serial port if that is how you connect). It should connect.
  • Add switches, dimmers, and keypads. Specify the DeviceID for each. You should be able to get this from the integration report in the RA2 software.
  • For Radio Powr Savr devices, make sure to specify the RoomID. This is what is sent in the ~GROUP messages.
  • The VCRX (Visor Control Receiver) only exposes the "keypad" part of the device at this point.

What's New in Version 1.1.11 (See full changelog)

• Fix problems with RadioPowrSavr and room ids less than 6 would not get updated.

• 171 Total Files
  • 8 Total Categories
  • 28 Total Authors
  • 31761 Total Downloads
  • Generic_Russound_pr4zi Latest File
  • chucklyons Latest Submitter

3 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)