Did you know that you can enjoy many members-only features simply by quickly registering (no CAPTCHA!)?
Registering gives you access to our giveaways, forum features, increased search performance, access to our Download Library, create your own blog & gallery, and more!
Once you have registered, stop by in 'Hello World', and introduce yourself.
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jan 26 2019 06:16 AM
- Last Updated: Apr 03 2019 10:39 AM
- File Size: 96.33K
- Views: 323
- Downloads: 17
- Author: Jim Springfield
- Contact: [email protected]
Download RadioRA2 Driver 1.1.10
I started working on this a while back, but I recently moved into a new house and put RadioRA2 stuff in it, so I was able to do some more testing and fleshed it out a bit.
- Unzip spradiora2.dll to C:\Program Files (x86)\premise\sys\bin\Devices.
- Restart the premise service and connect SYS to it. The RadioRA2 driver should show up in addins.
- Add a "MainRepeater" under RadioRA2.
- Add a "TelnetPort" under RadioRA2 if you want to connect to the repeater over the network, rather than a serial port.
- Figure out the IP address of the repeater and enter it into the telnet port.
- Enter the login and password information. You can configure multiple logins with the RadioRA2 software, but there may be a default of "lutron" as the login and "integration" for the password.
- On the repeater object, select the network property and select the telnet object you created (or use a serial port if that is how you connect). It should connect.
- Add switches, dimmers, and keypads. Specify the DeviceID for each. You should be able to get this from the integration report in the RA2 software.
- For Radio Powr Savr devices, make sure to specify the RoomID. This is what is sent in the ~GROUP messages.
- The VCRX (Visor Control Receiver) only exposes the "keypad" part of the device at this point.
What's New in Version 1.1.10 (See full changelog)
- Fix problems with object with device ids having value of 3,4, or 5 would not get updated.
- Fix latitude/longitude on repeater.
- Add property on repeater to show driver version.
- 170 Total Files
- 8 Total Categories
- 28 Total Authors
- 30976 Total Downloads
- RadioRA2 Driver Latest File
- JimSpr Latest Submitter
0 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users