Did you know that you can enjoy many members-only features simply by quickly registering (no CAPTCHA!)?
Registering gives you access to our giveaways, forum features, increased search performance, access to our Download Library, create your own blog & gallery, and more!
Once you have registered, stop by in 'Hello World', and introduce yourself.
Categories See All →
Updating Ubuntu 14.04 and Ubuntu 16.04 video to work with Kodi 17.4
pete_c - Oct 08 2017 07:56 AM
How to use a AS3935 Lightning sensor with a Raspberry Pi
pete_c - Jul 03 2017 07:14 AM
Live Q&A Session with Securifi This Friday, 2/22/2013Z-Wave Wi-Fi KickStarter
- 802.11ac + n Dual Band Concurrent
- 2.4GHz 2x2 MIMO - 300Mbps
- 5GHz 2x2 MIMO - 867 Mbps
- 1+4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 1 USB 2.0
- ZigBee (2.4GHz) <-- Compatible Worldwide
- Z-Wave US, Canada, Mexico (908.42 MHz)
- Z-Wave Europe (868.42 MHz)
- Z-Wave Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong (919.82/921.42MHz)
- 620MHz Processor
- 128MB RAM
- Linux 2.6.30
- 2.8” TFT Touchscreen