I have a few changes queued up that I want to make, but I've had real life get in the way of making them. I'm expecting to focus back on this and hope to have an update for you all soon.
Just so I know how to prioritize my time, it would be useful to know how much functionality is "enough" for folks to find this useful:
- Arm/Disarm security altogether (all areas) vs by area?
- Ability to bypass or restore zones?
- group lights by room vs one big list?
- turn lights on/off vs dim levels?
- support for scenes?
- Lumina compatibility vs Omni / OmniPro?
- Whole House Audio (On/Off by zone, volume and source control, etc)
- Support for Events, Messages, Notifications will almost certainly be dealt with later
- Ease of Use
- Reliability of the app (doesn't crash or produce "App Not Responding" dialogs, doesn't drain battery life, etc)
- Prettiness (nice graphics, clean UI, ability to customize)
folks who are interested in using the app: can you prioritize from most to least important and identify where the minimum set of functionality is (in your mind) that I should target for release?
note that i'm expecting to open-source the app (digitaldan's library is GPL'd) so it would be great if there are other folks who are willing to help out with some of the above.