Leaf Wetness Sensor in Stock

Nice. These are instock again and there is a post about the X10 ds10's being on sale 6 for $19.99. Ordered both!

Since these work with the DS10A, I assume they can be used with the Elk M1 as a digital input?

With M1, I did not have to add anything. When I dip the 2 contacts into the water, M1 changed the state of the digital input.

Holy thread necro Batman!

Any chance you will be getting these back in stock again anytime soon? Just had a toilet leak and I would like to get a dozen or so of them to attach to some DS10A'a and put under my toilets, sinks and in AC and water heater drain pans.

Good show,

now all I need is the Moisture Meter. Any word on that? I know it's being re-designed, but maybe it's coming up on the horizon...? :pray:

The Leaf Wetness Sensors should be back in stock in the next week or so, they are at the fab shop now.

As for the Moisture Meter we are working on it (unfortunately didn't get much time to work on it until recently) and are running into a couple of issues so it may be a while longer. Hopefully we can get though these issues quickly as I know there is demand for the Moisture Meter and people have been waiting patiently.

Eric

Awesome, thanks Eric, had a very small leak in a toilet over the weekend which spurred me to get off my ass and get some DS10/Leaf Sensors setup to alert me to any leaks, so when they are back in stock if you would not mind posting here I will put in an order for a bunch!

They were suppose to already be here but they are running a bit late. Hopefully they will come in early next week.

Eric

Back