[CES 2009] Exclusive Updates - iRobot

BraveSirRobbin

CocoonTech CES 2009 Exclusive Updates:

iRobot:

Most Cocooners are familiar with an iRobot product of one sort or another. They now have a "professional" series that is especially made for pet owners. They boast a larger capacity holding bay, can be easily cleaned, and are more effective at picking up pet hair.

(Click on Picture for Full Sized Image)

They also debuted their gutter cleaning device (available this Spring). You just sit this handy unit inside one end of your gutter, then with a touch of the remote, it will spin a set of brushes while it traverses the gutter's length. After it's finished it will then come back to its original starting position. This is great for cleaning gutters without having to constantly move and stretch on a ladder.

(Click on Picture for Full Sized Image)

Please visit iRobot's website for more information on these products.

They also debuted their gutter cleaning device (available this Spring). You just sit this handy unit inside one end of your gutter, then with a touch of the remote, it will spin a set of brushes while it traverses the gutter's length. After it's finished it will then come back to its original starting position. This is great for cleaning gutters without having to constantly move and stretch on a ladder.

Now THAT'S clever. Kind of like a pig for oil pipelines. Don't need it in my case, as I have gutter toppers...but that's clever nonetheless.

They also debuted their gutter cleaning device
Now they have to create another robot to get the gutter cleaner UP to the gutter, so I don't have to put up the 30 ft. ladder to get to the #$@%@#$% gutter! (From someone who has to clean his gutters 3+ times a year) :blink:

One leaf-sweeping robot per gutter, that lives at one end in a little "gutter garage" (recharging station), and periodically exits its lair to do its chores. If the Jetsons' home had gutters it would be populated with these little guys.

Or gutter-toppers.

One leaf-sweeping robot per gutter, that lives at one end in a little "gutter garage" (recharging station), and periodically exits its lair to do its chores. If the Jetsons' home had gutters it would be populated with these little guys.

Or gutter-toppers.

haha +1

Looks like one model is on sale at buy.com: iRobot Gutter Cleaner $49.99

I've looked at these since they were first announced and haven't "bit". But seeing this announcement caused me to look again.

The model listed for sale at buy.com is the "first generation" looj, which are green.

The model that was "announced" at CES is the second generation, which appear to be yellow.

Here's the announcement on the iRobot site for the second generation ones:

http://www.irobot.com/sp.cfm?pageid=86&amp...amp;referrer=28

Hye!
You all are talking about the Robotic vacuum cleaner
I want to know the best vacuum cleaner available for Pet
It's my first time to post in any forum hope to get the positive answer soon.

Jacky65 said:
Hye!
You all are talking about the Robotic vacuum cleaner
I want to know the best vacuum cleaner available for Pet
It's my first time to post in any forum hope to get the positive answer soon.
I am still looking for the answer let me know kindly

Back