File Name: Driver: USB-UIRT
File Submitter: 123
File Submitted: 4 Feb 2009
File Updated: 23 Feb 2009
File Category: Premise
Contact: PM me
The following driver (spUSBUIRT.dll) enables Premise Home Control to send and receive IR codes via a USB-UIRT device.
Version (V0.6) provides the following functions:
- Send an IR code, in Pronto format, via any one of the USB-UIRT's three zones (Left, Right, Center) or via all zones concurrently.
- Receive IR codes, in UIR format, via the "Center" zone (represents the IR receiver on the front of the device).
- Learn IR codes, in Pronto format, via the "Center" zone.
- Support multiple USB-UIRT devices.
- Send an IR code continuously ("ContinuousSend").
- Locks command modes (i.e. cannot request Learn mode while performing ContinuousSend).
Before installing the Premise USB-UIRT driver, ensure the USB-UIRT's Windows driver is installed correctly (see the manufacturer's instructions).
Install the Premise USB-UIRT driver as follows:
- Extract the DLL file from the attached zip archive.
- Copy spUSBUIRT.dll to C:\Program Files\Premise\SYS\bin\devices
- In Premise Builder, select File > AddIns.
- Checkmark the USBUIRT selection and click OK.
- In the Shortcut Bar, click Devices.
- Right-click USBUIRT and select New > UUIRT
If you plan to use multiple USB-UIRT's, you must assign each device a unique name using the "uurename" utility from the manufacturer. A USB-UIRT's default name is "USB-UIRT". Here's how to rename it to "USB-UIRT-2":
- Plug in the USB-UIRT you wish to rename. Ensure all others USB-UIRT devices are disconnected.
- Stop any applications using the USB-UIRT.
- Run "uurename" from a command shell.
- When prompted to rename the device, choose 'Y'es
- Enter the number '2'.
- Disconnect then reconnect the device to initialize the new name.
Please post questions and bug reports in the discussion thread associated with this Download post.
Click here to download this file
Edited by 123, 23 February 2009 - 01:18 PM.