Win a copy of the new Total Control: Singlecam Edition for the iPhone and iTouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

electron

Administrator
Staff member
twilo123 was kind enough to give away a copy of his Total Control: Singlecam Edition for the Apple iPhone and Apple iTouch.

cam2.png
cam4.png

cam5.png

All you have to do is post a response in this thread, with the make and model of any IP camera.

In 2 weeks (03/05/2009), twilo123 will pick a winner, live in the chat room at 9pm EST.

twilo123 was kind enough to give away a copy of his Total Control: Singlecam Edition for the Apple iPhone and Apple iTouch.

All you have to do is post a response in this thread, with the make and model of any IP camera.

In 2 weeks (03/05/2009), twilo123 will pick a winner, live in the chat room at 9pm EST.
I don't have an Iphone, but could end up with one...

I use Toshiba IK-WB15A

Also, must be present to win? (in the chat room that is)

No need to be present in the chat room however you need an Iphone or Itouch and be willing to do a review here on cocoontech after using it.

Rob Conlin
Intelligent Designs Group, LLC
www.totalcontrolapp.com

I have an good 'ol Apple iPhone 3G (which incidentally ROCKS).

Opps forgot to add the camera's I have:

Trendnet TV-IP400
Panasonic BL-C111
WowWeee Rovio

It's all good Delicious. you have the same chance as everyone. i won't be picking the winner myself.
Monk we have versions coming out on other cell phones if you have another one. let me know what you have.

No need to be present in the chat room however you need an Iphone or Itouch and be willing to do a review here on cocoontech after using it.

Rob Conlin
Intelligent Designs Group, LLC
www.totalcontrolapp.com
I have been known to go out of my way to enter a contest... So if someone could simply front me an Itouch, that would be cool..

What, you didn't think I would buy one didja? :)
:D
My new favorite emoticon

then why don't you try the free demo for blackberry on the website. fill out the form at the bottom of the bb section and you will be emailed and OTA version. just click on bb to install, follow the pdf instructions, and let me know if you have any problems.

I've got a bunch of Airlink 101 SkyIPCam250W's and a couple of Linksys WVC54GCA.

And, of course, an iPhone 1st Gen.

Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back