• Software:EventGhost, HomeSeer
  • Hardware:Elk M1, Mi Casa Verde Vera, Ocelot
  • Tech:X10-RF, UPB, Z-Wave, ZigBee
  • Audio:AirPlay
  • Video:SageTV
  • CCTV:analog, ip, dvr
  • Phone:OBi100/110

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:12 PM

SmartHome-Products.com (not to be confused with SmartHome.com) is an approved CocoonTech.com Vendor Alliance member. If you have purchased from this store in the past, please consider posting your opinion/review as it will help out other members.

What is CTVA?
The CocooonTech.com Vendor Alliance (CTVA) program is all about looking out for the CocoonTech.com members, while also rewarding vendors who strive to offer the best and safest shopping experience possible. Read more about the benefits of this program.

SmartHome-Products.com forum user name: InToZ-Wave

Address:
SmartHome-Products Inc.
9084 Bryan Dairy Road
Largo, FL 33777

Phone: (877) 356-2122

#2 raptor_demon

raptor_demon

Cocooner

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:22 PM

SmartHome-Products.com (not to be confused with SmartHome.com) is an approved CocoonTech.com Vendor Alliance member. If you have purchased from this store in the past, please consider posting your opinion/review as it will help out other members.

What is CTVA?
The CocooonTech.com Vendor Alliance (CTVA) program is all about looking out for the CocoonTech.com members, while also rewarding vendors who strive to offer the best and safest shopping experience possible. Read more about the benefits of this program.

SmartHome-Products.com forum user name: InToZ-Wave

Address:
SmartHome-Products Inc.
9084 Bryan Dairy Road
Largo, FL 33777

Phone: (877) 356-2122

I have purchsed 2x from this customer and they are very good, with great prices and very fast at getting orders out of the door. I recomend this vendor to anyone looking for HA gear

Raptor

#3 raptor_demon

raptor_demon

Cocooner

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:52 AM

I have purchsed 2x from this customer and they are very good, with great prices and very fast at getting orders out of the door. I recomend this vendor to anyone looking for HA gear

Raptor

I just wanted to add that i have used this vendor several more times and have had excellent service every time.

Raptor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users