• Software:EventGhost, HomeSeer
  • Hardware:Elk M1, Mi Casa Verde Vera, Ocelot
  • Tech:X10-RF, UPB, Z-Wave, ZigBee
  • Audio:AirPlay
  • Video:SageTV
  • CCTV:analog, ip, dvr
  • Phone:OBi100/110

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:36 AM

RemoteShoppe.com is an approved CocoonTech.com Vendor Alliance member. If you have purchased from this store in the past, please consider posting your opinion/review as it will help out other members.

What is CTVA?
The CocooonTech.com Vendor Alliance (CTVA) program is all about looking out for the CocoonTech.com members, while also rewarding vendors who strive to offer the best and safest shopping experience possible. Read more about the benefits of this program.

RemoteShoppe.com forum user name: remoteshoppe

Address:
6 Onyx Drive
Stony Brook, NY 11790

Phone: (877) 487-0702

#2 remoteshoppe

remoteshoppe

Cocooner

• Vendors
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:57 AM

Hi All-

I'm proud to be part of this program and look forward to supporting CT and you.

I've been a lurker and occasional poster on CT for some time now and have added an Elk M1 Gold system to my home along with Z-wave lighting which is now controlled by my Universal Electronics Nevo remotes. I know a lot more about remote controls than I do about home automation but as these worlds continue to collide I my knowledge can complement the great information already available here in the Cocoon.

Feel free to PM me directly with any remote control questions you may have or, if you think it can help the community, just point me to the thread and I'll try my best to chime in.

Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users