#16 Wadenut

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Software:HomeSeer
  • Tech:X10-PLC, X10-RF, Z-Wave, 1-Wire, xAP
  • CCTV:ip

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:12 PM

I've used AARTech several times to get items otherwise available only south of the border.
They were very quick in shipping my orders and the prices, I thought, quite reasonable.

#17 Superjer2000

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

I have purchased about $5,000 in product from Aartech over the past few months to complete an M1 install and have nothing but great things to say about the company.  When items were not in stock they would ship product as it became available minimizing any waits.  Pricing was extremely competitive and on occasion when they were significantly higher than another source they were always good about coming to a reasonable compromise.  Although I always get excited when an Aartech package arrives, by this point, my wife probably wishes the company didn't exist!

No reason to look anywhere else for home security/automation solutions if you live in Canada.

#18 LarrylLix

• Registered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1061 posts
  • Experience:guru
  • Hardware:ISY-99
  • Tech:INSTEON, 1-Wire
  • Video:XBMC
  • CCTV:ip
  • Phone:Ooma

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:13 PM

I have had great results with aartech.ca for many order...maybe about 10-12 now.

I have had a few odd defective parts and, after some quizzing from Robert  to ensure I had properly tested the devices, and I knew what I was talking about, they were approved for return without any further hesitation.

After dealing directly from one manufacturer on a sale across the border I would not do it again, no matter what the price. aartech.ca is still the best and probably will never be beaten for quality, service, speed, and friendliness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users