• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Remember

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

electron

Administrator
Staff member
While CocoonTech.com is one of the largest sites dedicated to home automation already, I am trying to figure out how to get more traffic to the site, so I would like to know how you guys found the site in the first place.

If you have any ideas about how we can make the site more popular, please don't hesitate to share!

Thanks!

Wow - I honestly don't remember. But I suspect it was probably from another site. If I had to guess, it was probably AVSForum. Which (on a side note) I rarely browse to anymore. I guess my switching to SageTV and their extenders instead of a HTPC caused me to stopped going there as much.

It was either that or a google search for "Home Automation Forums."

Well, I was torn between word-of-mouth (IVB) and other site (IVB posting on CQC and htpcnews.com)...so, to give CQC its due, I chose the later.

I think I was on the power-home forums first and I blame/point the finger to TonyNo for leading me here with breadcrumbs

Ok, I just added the option "Don't remember" since we have a 'null' vote already :/

Dude, the airplane banner option made me laugh out loud...righteous

--Jamie

That's just so Dan can write off his Beach Vacations. Afterall, you want to make sure you are getting all the advertising you are paying for, so someone needs to monitor it. :lol:

Actually it was from your signature and most likely on the Homeseer forums. Long ago in a galaxy.... errr... never mind....

Member #15

Btw, if you voted 'other', would love to know the details :lol: Thanks for the responses so far!

Pretty sure mine was from IVB's posts on AVSforum.

It's possible that it was via an intermediate stop on CQC forums, but I think it's a little more likely that I came from AVS to here and then found about CQC.

I read my postings on the CQC site, found out about it that way :)

(really, it was the CQC site.)

Back