Anyone interested in all in one counter top touchscreen units?

Dumetre

For sale post

My work is getting ready to get rid of a bunch of Seepoint kiosks and I have been offered the chance to buy all of them and I was thinking about getting them, refurbing them and offering them here for what I paid for them + a minimal amount for the time of getting them all running again. They all come with windows 98 licenses, touch screen, 40gbish hd, 800 mhz cpu (pretty sure) and somewhere around 256-512 megs of ram. They would probably come reformatted so you can put whatever OS on them that you want. I plan to use a couple myself for netremote clients.

Let me know if you would be interested. I believe they are trying to get $50-60 each for them so like $75+ shipping? They look similar to the unit in the attached picture.

Specs
They run a slimmed down windows xp pretty well
800mhz cpu
512 megs ram (the 2 I have checked so far)
40gb HD
Networking and sound built in.
The power supply for them is actually the base.
15" Elo touch screens. 1024x 768 native

Attached are new pictures of the actual units. As you can see some have the "Melange" writing on the bezel. It looks like it is screen printed on. There are also 2 different styles of motherboards, one pictured here and the other on page 2.

Attachments

• IMG_3253__Small_.JPG
    IMG_3253__Small_.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_3259__Small___2_.JPG
    IMG_3259__Small___2_.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 119
Maybe- what size and resolution is the screen? Does it have network connectivity? And what about power?

Thanks

Markd

Back