- Status - page isn't showing my Area status (Away, Off, Day, Night, etc.) and on the Security tab, the top corner mode selector is always showing "Off" even when in other modes.
Does your main area have a name set? If not, that may be the problem. I'll do some testing here.
- Status - would like to see inclusion of Sunrise/Sunset data and possibly controller time for times when I am accessing the system from another time zone (iPad clock may not be controller time). Other data elements such as battery reading may be useful to be able to toggle (settings use?)
That's planned. For now some of this info is in About.
- Climate - would be nice to be able to mask or hide RH on climate zones where I don't have humidity sensor or humidifier control.
Good suggestion, what does it read as when there is no humidity sensor? Maybe we can make it automatically hide it?
- Control - I am unable to access Timed settings for my lights, but that may be the type of lighting I have (Lightolier Compose UPB). The ViziaRF lights I have do have a Timer function, but I'm getting an "Error Controller Command failed) when I try to turn those lights off. I see all my ViziaRF light loads under one "room" but am unable to turn them off - getting same error. Also, on timer, I often use the timer function to remind myself of laundry, check somethign on the stove, etc by using the timer to set the lights OFF for some period of time. When the light comes on, I know to go check on something.
We'll need to do some testing with these non-HAI units, I'll contact you about it.
- Control - What triggers the indicator in Control to be active. I am showing a 1 on mine, but can't figure out why?
It means there is one unit that is lit.
- Control - All On and All Off needed
On the todo.
- Settings - nothing shown on mine. future use?
That is User Settings, you have to define some using PC Access and then you will be able to access them.
Thanks for the feedback!