CocoonTech.com 2.5 Forum Upgrade

FYI, "announcements" don't seem to show up on the home page or in the list of new/active posts. Thanks for the thread. :(

There is some difference in the ability to edit past posts?

But overall, no issues before, none now. Hope this is not a disppointment.

Unless you are posting from the Future, the upgrade hasn't happened yet :( You'll KNOW when the upgrade is complete, it will look much different.

There's a good chance this is going to happen tonight (assuming Murphy will finally leave me alone), so be prepared for a major CT detox event ;)

Well, it happened! Of course, Murphy was bored and made sure I spent a lot more time on this than planned. The new software is up and running, but I still have a lot of work to do (as I am sure you can tell). Feel free to post about any issues in this thread, just in case it isn't on my list. And don't forget to try the forums on your smart phone now! More fun stuff coming soon!

The new skin is a little confusing, but once things settle down, I'll try to explain it more. I did restore the emoticons, so keep reporting any problems you run into, it gets my attention, thanks!

edit: I only got a few hours of sleep, but I swear Monk posted before me ;)

Well, it happened! Of course, Murphy was bored and made sure I spent a lot more time on this than planned. The new software is up and running, but I still have a lot of work to do (as I am sure you can tell). Feel free to post about any issues in this thread, just in case it isn't on my list. And don't forget to try the forums on your smart phone now! More fun stuff coming soon!

This is looking very nice - I now see one new feature that I like ALOT which is the "My Content" selection from the user name drop down. MUCH nicer than the previous, simple, "My last 10 posts" ability.

The new skin is a little confusing, but once things settle down, I'll try to explain it more. I did restore the emoticons, so keep reporting any problems you run into, it gets my attention, thanks!

edit: I only got a few hours of sleep, but I swear Monk posted before me ;)

Dan - I simply zapped the post you are referring to - it was like I would post something - then it was "fixed" - sort of like magic!

It's there in the dark blue strip right under the Tabs. It's also a link at the very bottom of the page.

Back