123, if you're planning on a new release there were a few minibrowser issues I had in this thread: http://cocoontech.co...es/page__st__30
The biggest problems I ran into were two white screen issues; one being related to a refresh issue and the other being related to the clientsession timeout.
I have no idea while your Audrey's are not having this issue?
This solution below was a non-elegant work around; feel free to chime in as I'd love to have a real fix for this as this issue limits theme functionality to single theme.
Refresh issue fix:
Whew! You folks were busy while I was playing in the Adirondacks last Spring! Thanks for resolving the refresh issue. As for the session timeout, my Audreys are never connected to the server for more than a few minutes so I've never experienced the problem. I'll see what I can do but no promises because I rarely use MiniBrowser.
". That rules out using SecuritySystem in the version of MiniBrowser you created.
- The version I've created stores the digits in a property called PassCode. PassCode serves as a temporary buffer for the digits entered by the end-user.
- Pressing a digit-key, on the keypad, appends the digit to PassCode.
- PassCode is displayed onscreen but the numbers are masked (i.e. an HTML INPUT whose type is 'password').
- When a digit-key is pressed, it restarts a ten second watchdog timer.
- If the watchdog timer is allowed to expire, it purges PassCode. This ensure PassCode is never stored for more than ten seconds.
- Pressing the Enter key copies the PassCode to the DisarmCode field (if greater than 3 characters in length). This behviour is consistent with how the SecuritySystem keypad works in AutomationBrowser.
- Pressing Stay, Arm, or the Exit key will confirm if DisarmCode is populated, execute the chosen function, then purge PassCode and DisarmCode.
I noticed you made several corrections elsewhere in MiniBrowser and I'll probably pick your brains before I post an updated version of MiniBrowser.
Edited by 123, 10 January 2012 - 04:15 PM.