Who would you like to have a Q&A session with?

electron

Administrator
Staff member
Back in the early days of CocoonTech, we used to host a weekly chat on Friday nights at a set time, making it easy to run into other Cocooners and share stories/knowledge. Once in a while, we would also invite a guest speaker from company in the home automation field, which made it even more interesting.

I would like to start this up again, and would like to know who you would like to chat with? Once I have enough submissions, I get in touch with the company and make the arrangements for this to happen.

Just do a search for 'Chat Transcript' if you want to have an idea of who we have invited in the past, and what was said.

It's really important you share your preferences here, so please take a minute to do so. Thanks!

I wonder if the guys from http://www.setnetpro.com would be willing to come on and talk about what is happening with the ALC lighting system since they acquired it. We heard from them at first, but it has been quite a while and I would love to hear an update.

- Are they currently manufacturing switches?
- What are their future plans?
- Is demand enough to support their plans?

That sounds like a great way to kick off #tech room.

lupinglade of Nullriver is so active here that there are few questions that he has not already answered but he'd be a great guest speaker. HAI, Lutron and Centralite would be on my short list of companies that I'd like to see in a live forum as well.

Dan,

It would be nice to get Spanky (David Steele) get involved.

He is very "in tune" to the evolution of HA in general and specfically Elk from my conversations with him.

I suggest we open a thread a week prior to the guest speaker chat, to give the speaker a chance to prepare, if needed.

Back