File Submitter: 123
File Submitted: 13 Jan 2012
File Updated: 13 Jan 2012
File Category: Premise
Contact: Support forum
This module is a basic voice-modem driver that reports:
- phone ringing
- caller's name
- caller's phone number
- Using Builder, import the attached XDO file.
- Navigate to Devices > CustomDevices > New > CallerIDModem
- In the Properties pane, set EnableCallerID and DisableCallerID to the appropriate commands for your modem. For example, AT#CID=1 or AT+VCID=1 will enable CallerID on some voice-modems.
- Set Baud, DataBits, Parity, StopBits, etc to the appropriate values for your modem.
- Set Network to the port connected to your modem.
Create a Telephone object in Premise Home and bind it to Devices > CustomDevices > CallerIDModem.
Create a PropertyChange script for the Telephone object's LastCallerDateTime property. The script can be used to report when a new call has been received.
A new module, called CallMonitor, will be released in the near future. It is a substitute for the Telephone object, mentioned above, and maintains a history of received calls (among other things).
Click here to download this file