I haven't noticed relating to the Russound control via OmniTouch. I will test it though. It's currently either controlled by the KPL's, Omnitouch or Homeseer touch screens.
Will do a bunch of testing using PCA, Omnitouch, KPLs and HS
. I just did a quick test of just the KPL and Omnitouch. I did see the status' change on the Omnitouch when making changes via KPL. I did try to shut off one zone on the Omnitouch and it didn't shut off. Everything though seemed to work OK. Will do more.
Its more than just when I change the firmware. It did start a few revisions back. Initially I thought / HAI thought it was an Omnistat communications issue and my Omnistat was replaced 3 times when installed. This because the Omnitouch/PCA wasn't updating with values from the panel and vice versa. Said also occurring was the time would go way off concurrently.
I just keep the network connection disconnected with only the serial links connected and I never see any issues. This is a mickey mouse solution that'll have to do until its corrected. I do have many of the serial ports connected (X10, UPB, Z-Wave and Russound). What will happen totally at random will be my time will go off sync by like an hour in a day. I can tell because my lighting schedules become off. I then look at the Omnistat / Omnitouch and will see zero for the remote temperature monitoring and an on and off status on PCA occurring simultaneously. That said I plug in the network interface; set the time; unplug the network interface and the issue goes away. This same issue has occurred for a few revisions; documented here on the forum.