Haiku Haiku Helper Push Delay

jmorris644

Would it be possible to build in a delay in the HH alarm push notification? When we go out into our garage we have to turn the alarm off on the garage side as that is where we have the controller. Many times all of our phones go into alarm mode as we just don't get the codes entered fast enough into the controller keypad.

If we could have a 5 second delay before the push it would be great.

Thanks

Joe

If possible, you should probably adjust the alarm delay on the controller itself. Otherwise, doesn't the whole system go into alarm mode anyway?

If possible, you should probably adjust the alarm delay on the controller itself. Otherwise, doesn't the whole system go into alarm mode anyway?

Ah, yes it does. I guess I never worried because I have an additional delay for the outdial. I will adjust the initial delay. Thanks.

I have the entry delay set at 45 seconds. I was incorrect about the alarm going off. The consoles put out a solid tone and the cel phones and ipads all go into alarm mode with Haiku.

Is there a different delay that I should be looking at?

I think the solid tone is alarm mode. You should probably adjust it to a higher number. HaikuHelper only sends the alarm notifications if the HAI controller goes into a state of alarm for one of the areas.

Yes I didn't notice it myself until I installed Haiku. Solid beep means alarm. The outside siren may not start because of the delay. Only if you trip an entry/exit zone first the entire alarm is delayed (not only the siren).
Your garage door should be set as entry/exit. Tripping an entry/exit make Omni temporarily ignore other zones too in the entry/exit delay time).

I noticed it when inserting in NIGHT mode: all my interior zones are upstairs and none of them is set as entry/exit, so every morning I activated an alarm when reaching the keypad. Instead if I open the front door I get 4 short beeps repeated and I am not tripping an alarm as long as I disengage in time.

Back