Haiku Feature Request: Config File

Hello!
Just thought of an idea that would make my life much easier. As you may recall in my previous posts I have had issues with the Haiku config disappearing. It such a hassle every time re-entering all of the controller data. I would love to see the ability to create a config file that can be opened in Haiku that will auto configure it. This could be done a number of ways. HaikuHelper could create a config file that can be email to the target device. Another way i though to deploy this is to again have HaikuHelper create the file, but instead you pull up the web interface on the iPhone or iPad and have the option to download the config.
Just trying to have an easier way to re-configure 'old' devices and configure new ones without looking up and typing those darn codes!

Matt

Its already possible:

Launch iTunes and select your iOS device (that has the configuration you want to copy/backup or duplicate on another device), click the Apps tab and scroll down to the File Sharing section. Select Haiku and you will see a file called Haiku.sqlite. Just backup/copy this file to any other device to re-create the same configuration on it (use the same Apps tab in iTunes to drag it to/from devices).

Oh that's cool. Learn someing new! Now is there any way to apply this file without using iTunes? Can this file be emailed and opened on a iOS device?

Back