I cannot update my profile - please help

Jozza

Hi Guys,

I cannot update my profile or change my password. Everytime I go to the link to update my profile, I get a message stating

"Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"

I've sent emails in to the support email alias for Cocoontech (ct.system) but I've not received any replies. I'm hoping by posting here that I'll be able to get a response as I suspect something is wrong with my account.

Thanks in advance

Jozza

It's because you only have one post - you need to be a member for a couple days and have a tiny bit of activity to prove you're not a spam-bot.

NP! It's a simple anti-spam measure... while the moderators are very passive, there's basically zero tolerance against SPAM or deception... Part of what makes it such a solid community.

Welcome!

Like with this annoying drivel?  ;)

Craig
(It would be nice if the My Settings area displayed a message that various options are disabled.)

Work2Play said:
It's because you only have one post - you need to be a member for a couple days and have a tiny bit of activity to prove you're not a spam-bot.
Willing to take a look at two points on Google Earth? I'm new to all of this, not even sure how to PM.

You won't be able to PM yet - need to have a little legitimate activity.  What are these two points on Google Earth to look at?

I've been registered for a couple weeks and am looking to PM a member.  Is there any way to be a member without reposting to this thread?  Thanks!

It sure would be nice if they fixed the non-functional posting tools, like quoting, or URLs or attachments, or... oh yeah anything that shows an icon for a tool.

I did click on a button on the top tool bar in the forum editing piece once that disabled all of the editing tools.

Its the top left button called BBCode Mode button.  Looks like a little light switch.

When I turn it off it still shows the top tools bar with icons but they are ghosted and I cannot utilize any of the tool bar icons.

BBCode.jpg

Something I noticed that if you are typing a message and it is concurrent with someone else typing a message and you save your message you will see it twice (duplicate) such that I just delete one of the two duplicate messages.

Back