Beta test a free android app for WebControl

CAI_Support

This is a beta software for WebControl running on Android phone or pad. This software is not guaranteed for any performance or usefulness. However, your feedback is welcome.
The download link is:
http://www.cainetworks.com/products/webcontrol/RobotApplication.apk

Here is th QR code to the file:
(Added info: file is still the at CAINetworks site)
cw.png

We are thinking to make this open source community maintained app.
However, this forum won't allow upload app software on this site.

First, app looks great and is most wanted!!!
Installed program and tried to get in contact with the board. Got into the overiew and pushed the edit button.
Tried both inside/outside ip using WiFi and 3G. No luck so far.
Pushing bottom phone menu shows the label "Settings" clicking it nothing happens.

There is an app for Iphone and Ipad already, That is in Apple store, also in this forum. That is not free, but very reasonable priced by the thrid party developer.

There is an app for Iphone and Ipad already, That is in Apple store, also in this forum. That is not free, but very reasonable priced by the thrid party developer.

Do you happen to recall its name? I just searched the apple store for it and got no matches on the (obvious to me) names.

Edit: I also searched the forum. The terms "Apple Store", "iPad" and "iPhone" return only one hit - your post above.

Do you happen to recall its name? I just searched the apple store for it and got no matches on the (obvious to me) names.

Edit: I also searched the forum. The terms "Apple Store", "iPad" and "iPhone" return only one hit - your post above.

I think they were refering to "CasaRemote".

I installed it on my htc evo 4g

It is very slow from tap to execution. Like several seconds often times.

It correctly loaded all of the VAR values
It states unbound for all temps, this is incorrect, I have one temp connected.
It correctly control the outputs, but sometimes with a delay
It crashes frequently
It lists 8 analog inputs (unit only has 3) with all at a value of 313. This is incorrect. I have aip1 in use and the value is currently 137
It has a green dot next to ttl inputs. I don't know what that means. I am currently not using any of them
It lists a humidity value. I don't have anything connected to humidity.

EDIT: Additional stuff

In the overview section, it has not picked up correctly my firmware version, date, time, or urom values.
Also, if the output state changes, the android app does not pick up the change, even if I hit refresh.

Thanks for the feedback, Dr. Lou.
I will let developer know that and get those issue fixed. We will eventually release the source code once all the bug fixed.

Back