automatic open close door

What research have you done on your own, or would you like us to do up a parts list for you?

The concept is easy enough - you want to know if the door is open or closed; if open, you want to start a timer - after a set amount of time, you want to attempt to close the door.  You must have some form of safety - generally the beam safety involved; but since most automation controllers wouldn't know if an attempted close failed because of the safety eye, it's also a nice idea to have connectivity to allow sending an email (which can turn into a text message) alerting of a failed auto-close.

Try WebControl units or Arduino with a specific Garage Door sensor and a relay tied into your wall button - they should allow for a lot of flexibility.

i didn't done anything but trying to thinking for doing so what what things i want for this i m trying to do it by an electromagnet if we give current then the door get open and if we didn't it closed automatically but hear one problem is that is closing because while opening it can't come to its rest position

Back