Wiring Help

seracing

I have written an VB.Net app to use as a break bell system.  Everything is working as I would like, just need to finish wiring it up.  I need to send a contact closure to my bell system.  I purchased a 5v  relay board. 
Can I power the relay board from the WC Humidity sensor.  Only 2 outputs will go high at a time, for a 5 second duration.   Open for suggestions on other ideas also.

Thanks,
Scott

Is this battery powered (the motion sensor)?  And you want to power off of that?

What is the coil resistance of the relays; or, better yet, get their current draw from the documentation.

Really need a lot more info here.

Thanks for the reply, 

Sorry for the confusion, let me clarify.  I run a production facility that has an overhead audio system.  I want to use the night ringer from the audio system, for an alarm to send my employees to break.  I have the WC set up and a vb app running that triggers the outputs at a specific time. It is powered by a 9V power supply.   The audio system night ringer is triggered by a contact closure.  My plan was to use the relay board as the contact closure and the WC outputs to pull in the relays.   I have not received the relay board, so I will have to wait for the documentation.  Is there a way for the WC to act as a contact closure?  

thanks,
Scott

Back