Russound

fleetz

Hi Jason,

I finished up giving up waiting for the Russound interface on eKeypad, had to go for another way of integrating the Russound system with the M1 system. That be be honest it was very disappointing as you may recall I was very patient....a number of "when is it going to be ready" posts on the forum and I recall via email to you. (no longer have your email)

Sold that house and now doing another so thought I would revisit the eKeypad app as I planned on putting in another Russound system. Just update the eKeypad to the latest version 2.16.10b12353 (6.0.0) and to my surprise it still does not support the Russound system. I originally paid for the app on the basis that the Russound was to be included......it was always "coming soon".

What is the go?

Regards,

Fleetz

I know there is a Russound logo/button under Config > Audio Devices > Add Audio Device. Does it not work (for C and E series)?

I don't have a Russound system, but I've looked into them in the past few months.

drvnbysound said:
I know there is a Russound logo/button under Config > Audio Devices > Add Audio Device. Does it not work (for C and E series)?

I don't have a Russound system, but I've looked into them in the past few months.
No audio support in the version I have. Originally it was meant to but appears the product got split and looks like audio support finished up in the pro version. People that originally purchased eKeypad with the Russound support "coming soon" commitment appear to have been left behind.

Back