Locked out of ELKRP

For some reason, I can no longer log into my ELK PC console via the ELKRP2 program.  My desktop CPU/Mobo recently bit the dust, but I've replaced those and everything is now up and running, EXCEPT the ELKRP.  I confess I was having troubles accessing the system before the PC crashed, so I don't think that caused my problem.

I seem to control things fine otherwise through the keypad and ISY994i.  However, I am concerned I cannot log into the ELK in order to update or make changes.  I've searched this forum and couldn't find any thread or solution to my problem.

Now when I click on the ELKRP2 icon, instead of opening the  it asks for a Username and Password, which I thought I knew. But whatever I type into the fields, I get the "Name or password is not found. Please try again." message.  

Is there a way to bring this function back?

Attachments

• 140604_ELKRP2error.png
    140604_ELKRP2error.png
    43 KB · Views: 11
Did you blow out the default users on RP?

I went round and round with Elk and a customer's site where it ended up their PC needed to be reimaged, but I think there's a users.MDB or similar (don't have it on this PC) that you might be able to blow out and reinstall individually if you really don't know the login, but if you don't have the login for the panels.mdb I believe you're screwed.

Best would be, assuming you know the RP code for the panel and URL of the XEP, would be a fresh install, blowing out the entire RP, saved settings and all the program data (hidden folders) and reinstall and drag a fresh copy of the panel DB into RP....assuming your original install or PC is suspect.

I just ran into this issue. Under "setup" and "operators" you may have checked "enable multi-operator access." The user name "Supervisor" with the same password should get you in.

Back