Haiku Can HiFi2 work on the Haiku Home Automation for HAI iOS app?

larryloews

I have the HAI HiFi2 system in a few homes, however, the HiFi2 iOS app is not compatible with the iphone 6 and iOS8 and has not been updated since 2012. 

Will the Haiku for HAI be able to control music for HiFi2? I do not have anything else, just the HAI HiFi 95A02-3 board.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

I am pretty sure it will control any audio system supported by the Omni panels.  It uses the panel as an intermediary.

I just saw your other post.... Haiku requires an Omni controller to function.  It will not connect directly to the HAI HiFi.

Thank you "neillt"....

Seems like the standalone HAI HiFi2 is going to be discontinued and replaced with the Omni and Haiku.

Wow, this sucks, just bought the Omni and Hifi 2, planned on using my iPhone 6 to control everything. Does Haiku work outside the home ?

I am not sure about Omni but i can CONFIRM, Hifi 2 alone, without any other controller does NOT work with IPHONE 6 or any apple device on iOS8

Leviton, bought the HiFi System from HAI and never upgraded it, they continued with their own products (Omni)

Back