1. I have 102 lights in my house - how can I only view lights that are currently ON "Lit"?
This is not yet possible but we plan to add it. The main reason is that Space tries to optimize connection time by not refreshing all of the lights if they do not all need to be displayed. We'll be addressing this with a preference setting and an update to the UI.
2. I noticed the lights are no longer grouped by Room. Am I missing something? This causes a pretty big problem identifying devices because with that many switches many have the same name - they're just in different rooms - for example, "Ceiling fan" or "Hi Hat Lights". This was because of the short naming convention of the HAI.
(Yes I realize that HAI rooms are available, and I use them, but not 100% of these devices.)
The idea is to use the HAI Rooms for this. The old "virtual rooms" have become obsolete. We recommend creating rooms to organize your units if you want to access them via rooms.
3. After installing the application and getting it running - I configured a iBeacon and I added a new FLAG and selected the "Refresh Configuration". Is this the same as "Clear Cach"? Because it did NOT allow the new flag to be visible. I cannot find the Clear Cach equivalent. I'm stuck.
Yes, Refresh Configuration is effectively the same as Clear Cache. Does the flag have a name set on the controller?
4. Selection the Russound Source causes the APP to crash every time.
This has already been fixed and will be in the next update.
5. How can I reorder the main icons on the home screen?
Not currently possible, but we are working on the home screen.
6. How can I create shortcuts on the main screen?
Not possible either yet, but again we are working on it so we will be considering these enhancements.
7. Are you going to continue to support the original iPhone APP, or does this replace it for good?
It will continue to be available, but all active development is moving to Space. We may do minor updates to the old app as necessary.
Edited by lupinglade, 09 January 2015 - 05:28 PM.