Haiku Weather not available

longwa

For the last few days, Haiku doesn't seem to be able to display the weather in the banner across the top. Instead it just says "Weather Not Available".

It was working fine for a while and just stopped without any changes on my side. I've tried re-entering the zip code but it doesn't seem to fix anything.

Is it possible the service Haiku is using for weather has changed? Anyone else having this problem?

-Aaron

It still seems to be the case that it's broken more often than it is working for me. Every now and then it works.

It should be working since long ago. The odd time you may see it not available, but generally it has been working fine.

I'm having the same problems with haiku weather. Not working fine for me, it's been mostly broken for months

I use with sale HAI controller Space and Haiku, and I confirm.. Space show Weather and Haiku not since 2 month!
As I really prefer the usability and grafics of Haiku... and I DON'T like the actual grafics of Space I hope the wheater problem will be solved fast  !

Any updates on weather for Haiku?  It hasn't worked for me for many months, and that seems ridiculous at this point.

As discussed in other threads, Space isn't (yet) a viable replacement for Haiku and it's disappointing that there appears to be no ongoing maintenance for Haiku to resolve these kinds of issues for current users.

Is there any update on this? Mine hasn't worked for months and the last I can see is "we are working on it"....

Mine too has been intermittently (mostly NOT) working for months... Looks like this is a widespread issue for Haiku users.

Worth noting that the weather functionality has been consistently working for me in Space these many months.  I'm curious how the Space and Haiku implementations differ, given that Haiku has been consistently broken over this same period.

Back