Spring freebie - Wonderfox HD Video Converter Factory Pro Giveaway

Trucktruck

Any one likes free software?

Wonderfox is now giving away $40 HD Video Converter for all pc users. with the software, you can convert video to hd video, compress hd/4k video to normal video, download youtube video, etc.

get it for free before it goes back to normal price. it is to going to end on 1.05.2015
event page: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/promotion.html

I will collect more freebie if you like this :rockon: 

I presume you mean it ends May 1st, 2015?  A good number of board users are in the US and to us that looks like January 5th... regardless, May 1st has also already come and gone so isn't this a tad irrelevant?

Any one likes free software?

Everybody likes free software.

Here have always gone to the VCDHELP dot com forums relating to this stuff.

Thinking it is no longer on the internet as of 2002.  Name did change to DVDHELP for a bit.

It must still be up as I did download a free quickie video fat to small conversion program just a few months back called Mobile Media Converter.

mobilevideoconverter.jpg

It is fast and it is free and includes the option to watch a DVD or download a you tube video.

I cannot find the source website today and the ones that are posting it probably are laden with adware today; hate that stuff.

It was/is a very popular global internet forum.

They do have a database of software conversion programs free and paid for. 

Lately too with the speed of CPUs in general its a minor work effort to convert fat video to skinny video.

It used to be even easier when skinny video was just that as today skinny video is HD and 30 FPS squintable video.

A personal preference (may be its age?) is to watch a movie on something larger than my telephone or tablet while my 2 year old grandson is perfectly happy watching a video on his little hardened with a soft rubber like shell 8" Android tablet.

Back