Has anyone been able to download the 3.15 firmware version?

asnopek

Hello,
Has anyone been able to download the 3.15 firmware version?  I have dealer PC Access but when I get the option to download the screen doesn't scroll (see attached image).

HAICapture.jpg

Have you changed the default fonts on your PC?  If you set it to large fonts, not all application dialog boxes scale well and some info ends up off the screen.

Checking today see:

Checking for program updates...
Updates found:
    PC Access 3 (Dealer) English/Italiano/Espanol
    Version: 3.15.0.789
Click [Download] to download and install this update, or [Next] to check for new firmware files.

Downloaded Version: 3.15.0.789

I see the firmware updates when I scroll to the bottom of the list.  Updated Firmware here.  Attached 3.15 firmware for OmniPro II in a zip file here. Never mind it was too big to attach to message.

HAI OmniPro II Version 3.15 (Castellano).cff
HAI OmniPro II Version 3.15 (Catala).cff
HAI OmniPro II Version 3.15 (English)
HAI OmniPro II Version 3.15 (Espanol).cff
HAI OmniPro II Version 3.15 (Francais).cff
HAI OmniPro II Versione 3.15 (Italiano).cff
HAI OmniPro II-EU Version 3.15 (English)
HAI OmniPro II-EU Versione 3.15 (Italiano).

It is messed here too but I can check box the HAI_OmniPro_II_Version_3.15_(English).cff but not uncheck the bottom items.  I though there was an OK button at the bottom of the box.
I tabbed once and hit the enter key (blindly) and downloaded three firmwares including the English one.

When I went to upgrade the firmware it showed only the English firmware files.

HAI Firmware 3.15 Update.jpgHAIFIRMWARE.jpg

That's why FRUNPLE gave the following suggestion to correct for Leviton's error

Just right click the selection box then press the enter keyboard button [to download just one file].

Understood STD.

What a PITA.  Wondering about their product release methdologies now. 

None the less the updates of software and firmware work for me.

Was able to install the latest pcaccess dealer software and 3.15 firmware this morning, after also wading through the above issue.  No other problems.

This is one of those things that always annoyed me about PCAccess.  I don't need every firmware offered in every language, and I doubt there are many that do.  Having to uncheck every box except the one that I want is super annoying.  Poor UX!

networkcrasher said:
This is one of those things that always annoyed me about PCAccess.  I don't need every firmware offered in every language, and I doubt there are many that do.  Having to uncheck every box except the one that I want is super annoying.  Poor UX!
You don't have to uncheck anything, just check the box you want with the right mouse button and it'll clear all the rest.

Back