Model 45A00-1 Wireless Transmitter Won't Allow Zone To Be Cleared / Reset

cybecom

Hi there

We have an OmniPro II system installed with various add-ons but the one in question is the 45A00-1 Wireless Transmitter.

For sometime now (and I think since we activated and programmed some new keyfobs) the transmitter has displayed 6.4 and SF (supervisory failure) on its screen and a ZN64 AUXILIARY TRBL NOW error at the OmniPro II keypad panel.  I have ignored it for several years but we are selling the house and I want to try and get rid of the message. I have temporarily bypassed the zone but it now says ZN64 AUXILIARY BYPASSED.  Reading the manual, this is normal and I presume an indicator that whilst it is bypassed, there is an issue that needs to be attended to.  When I look up my Zone descriptions in the PC Access software for the OmniPro II, it simply says 064 (EE1-16) ZONE 64 which should mean nothing is programmed behind it (or it hasn't been named).

Given there should be nothing programmed in Zone 64, I followed the 45A00-1 manual to try and clear that transmitter address (64) but it does not want to save my changes.  (By the way I am assuming that Zone 64 matches address 64. I will say that address 16, 32 and 48 do not have any dots against them when I go into them as per below so my understanding is that they are clear of any programming.)  These are my steps:

1. Press and hold the Mode/Advance button for 2 seconds
2. Press the Mode/Advance button and n1 appears.
3. Press the Mode/Advance button and the number 1 appears. Repeat until the number 64 appears.
4. Press the Set button until no dots (blinking or otherwise) are on either side of the address number.
5. It says the transmitter should now be removed so I press the Mode/Advance button to Save the changes.
6. Then I press and hold the Mode/Advance button for 2 seconds to exit setup.

Nothing changes and when I go back in, address 64 has its 'dots' back so my "Save" hasn't worked.

Can anyone help me with my problem please? I would dearly love to clear out the supervisory failure which I am assuming is due to a weird programming state behind address 64.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Michelle

You can try to upload the names only from PC access; if this does not work, do a system reset and reload the setup into panel.

The wireless zones are numbered after the hardwired zones.
It looks like your zone 64 is address 16 on the wireless receiver (Zone 64 Expansion Enclosure 1 address 16).
Which makes me conclude you have 48 hardwired zones.

Turn off the supervisory function of the zone on the receiver for address 16.

Back