Deadbolt Options For use with ELK alarm

personalt

I have an elk alarm and looking to replace my front door and looking at electric deadbolts(or other options).  Are there any power deadbolts on the market other then ones that are zigbee or zwave?    I can run whatever wires are needed to the door.  

My use case -> I dont not want to have to carry a key when I got to work and need to lock the door.  Currently we have a deadbolt that on most days stays unlocked from the time i leave to work until I come home...

I was thinking about just getting a good door release.   I have a door release with a proxy reader on the side of my house. However I don't think that solution would allow me to walk out of the door with no key and luck a deadbolt.  I feel this would be less secure so this is not my first choice.

Are there any deadbolts that i can trigger right from the elk?  better yet would be if they can provide feedback if the deadbolt is not set.  Are there some other solutions I should be looking at? 

Yale Symphony or Corwin's version of the same lock (both are Assa products) come to mind.

Only other way I can see would be to modify one of the wireless locks and then trigger via hardwire.

Back