Can't paste text

Mr Spock

Am I the only one who can't paste text?  Both the "Paste" and "Paste from Word" icons do nothing.  I typed up a big post and now I can't paste it and have to rewrite the whole damn thing.

Good luck with that. Newbies are not allowed to use certain features until their post count passes a certain quantity.

I cant see your profile on my android app.

Newbies?? 

Larry maybe you need to check your Android app, but I've been registered on this site since 2008.

Does anyone else not see my profile?

I have far fewer posts and can paste just fine (using Chrome).  I would contact the mods to see of there's something wrong with your account/profile.

Cheers
Al

Yeah here only utilize desktops / laptops running Linux or any version of Microsoft with IE or Firefox only. 

I have utilized Firefox to post in Android on my tablets but it's a PITA and too time consuming for me. 

I have no issues posting with the new Baytrail W10 in either tablet mode or desktop mode using Microsoft Edge or Firefox.

Yesterday tried via IE V8 on an XP SP3 desktop and it worked fine. 

I utilize Linux laptops, desktops, servers, Windows laptops, desktops and servers here with no issues relating editing text or whatever with Cocoontech. 

Mr Spock said:
Newbies?? 

Larry maybe you need to check your Android app, but I've been registered on this site since 2008.

Does anyone else not see my profile?

I have no problems seeing your profile using when using Firefox or Chrome.  With IE 11, I can't see it.

Users also have problems pasting text when using IE 11.   It works just fine for me using Firefox or Chrome.

I just found your profile it in Tapatalk now. Its in a fairly obscure menu.

My IE 11 works just fine with other forums using the IPS software after they made the necessary adjustments to support MS stuff.

Back