Premise Automation Browser Authentication

Motorola Premise

samgreco

I am finally working on getting remote access to Premise from my phones and have run into a snag that is stopping me from moving forward.

I have had my setup closed to the outside world, so I setup web site authentication to Never. So I changed it to Internet, which is supposed to let you log in on any local subnet without authentication and prompt you from outside your subnets.  Unfortunately, every setting but none, seems to prompt me for authentication on my local subnet as well as external.

I cannot deal with being prompted to login on all of the local clients.

Anyone seen this before?

No, I haven't.  But I will.

So I'm not sure how I fixed it, but I did.  Basically, I deleted the new website I added and the users and started over.  Now it seems to be asking for authentication on external and not internal.

The app is made for Android devices.  It will manage the username and password for you, so you don't have to see a popup each time.  It will also get rid of the tool bar and always stay in full screen.

I get that.  But I have a couple of plain Windows machines that we use AB with Internet Explorer.  I didn't want to have to login into those all of the time.  But I seem to have it sorted.

Back