Latest Home Automation Software and Devices.

Hi Guys,
Lets discuss about some of latest Home Automation Software and Devices. I think smart home automation devices are not new to us, but from few it become more reliable. The home cinema solutions is one of the example of this. Please mention more technology based devices that can really make thing remote control.

HomeControlSolutions said:
UMMMM. I don;t think so...
Okay, I'll bite. In what way don't you think so. We've got discussions on Alexa, Cloud, Resolv (or lack of ;-), SmartThings and a lot more.

What topic do you want to discuss?

Remote control is not home automation.

Sellers attempt to confuse the market using fad common terms to sell their products with less than implied features.

I don't know what all the spam trolls are about. Apparently some think they know you.

I've re-read the original post several times, and the more I read it, the more it doesn't make any sense.  I predict the OP doesn't return to the thread.  

I want to know where marketing professionals are raised. Do they grow them on a farm in some third world country? These people have absolutely no conscience about interrupting what you're doing by ringing your phone at all hours of the day and night or by stuffing your mailbox with jundk and with posting online. And how can a person spend their days dialing up strangers one after another only to get cursed at or hung up on  I have probably met one or two cold callers in my time but I wouldn't know because they weren't bragging about it.

When I get my mail from the mailbox I stop at the recycle bin on the way to the house and some days it all ends up in the bin

So this post is for all of you cold callers and spammers out there who may come across it.

Get a real job, Mike.

Back