Premise ControlThink ThinkEssentials

Motorola Premise

doczaius

I know this is a Premise forum but the audience on here has a long history of experience with HA so I thought I might ask...

Does anyone have copies of any of the betas for ThinkEssentials that used to be posted on the ControlThink forums? It seems Leviton pulled the plug on the site a few years ago.  I have an actual/official copy on disc of v 2.1... but I am looking for one or more of the other versions that included additional features. 

I used to have copies of all of this stuff but lost it all when my automation machine crashed a few years ago. Anyways, just thought I'd ask.

Flash the Leviton USB stick firmware onto the ControlThink stick, and then use the Leviton RF Installer Tool software (much better software and it's free).  This worked for me, but YMMV as it could ruin your USB stick.

Interesting... I actually have the leviton software working with the control stick as is...  Maybe there is some functionality I am missing?  I'm looking for the other versions because at least one of them had the ability to repair the blinking light of death issue on the old intermatic dimmers. 

doczaius, 

is there anyway you can share the software? i lost my copy to use with my usb stick.  I can mirror it on my server to share with the world.  After a long night of searching online, no one has it mirrored ANYWHERE! :(

The Leviton software does work with the USB Stick, but it seems to be missing functionality, which is why I am also searching for the ControlThink software

Back