KODI conversations

pete_c

Guru
I have made my KODI boxes little STB's here streaming live video, Internet video et al.

I would prefer to use one box for all to keep it simple here.

My base OS is Ubuntu 64 bit for my KODI boxes and has worked fine over the years.  I have though used Android and Windows but prefer using Ubuntu for KODI.

That said I was able to get the AOD working fine on my box and wondering if anybody is doing this or even if I should be writing about it here.

I will remove this post is it offends anybody.

I have used Kodi on the Raspberry Pi and also on the Nvidia Shield.  There are some local vendors selling configured Android TV boxes.  I've been on the fence about using it more, but I would really like to do that.  My wife is from South America, and I'm sure that she would love to get some shows which aren't available here.

I'd love to know more about your configuration.  Are you using a VPN?

@Al

Army of Darkness? Personally like Angel of death better....

AOD is Amazon on demand which worked in the EU/UK but not here in the US.

@dementeddigital

I'd love to know more about your configuration. Are you using a VPN?

no

Here only utilize Ubuntu for my Kodi boxes / LCD TVs. Boxes are Aopen Digital engines.

I do run Kodi on my Android tablets and Windows 10 computers. LCD TV's only run Kodi Ubuntu.

I do have a RPi2 that I was going to put behind a smaller wall mounted LCD TV. I did set up Kodi on it a while back.
Might try an RPi3 for endeavor.

There are many live feeds available from South America.

Back