ELK-M1XRF2H dead?

Nolarola

Elk M1 Gold with Honeywell wireless.  Everything has been going good with my setup for several years...until today.  This morning when i pushed the button on my keyfob nothing happened.  Then I realize that none of my wireless zones are working.  The LED on the ELK-M1XRF2H still indicates that it is working properly and the remote programming sees the ELK-M1XRF2H.  All wireless zones are violated.  I bypass the wireless zones and can arm.  I reset the system and even reinstalled the M1G firmware.  Anyone have any ideas besides replacing the ELK-M1XRF2H? Thanks!

DELInstallations said:
Any traffic when tripping a fob at the local receiver?

Try eliminating any field cabling between the two?
There was no traffic was being recieved, very odd. I think the issue may have to do with the fried Output 2 on this board. Since O2 broke, I have kept a large speaker for resistance on O2 to keep from getting an error (although the voltage out is so low in alarm it's worthless). It has worked fine for a long time until the recent trouble with wireless. I removed the speaker and the wireless started working again. Working fine now, except the O2 supervision error.

Back