I can share a bit more info for those interested. The new product is a full home automation solution that does not require the Omni panel, but does integrate with it fully. We support other popular HA protocols/hardware and will be constantly adding more drivers.
Here's what we have so far:
- visual creation of the home's layout, support for very advanced layouts and context-aware navigation
- visual scheduling of events/automation
- visual scene creation
- cross-protocol scenes & cross-protocol automation
- notifications support via e-mail, speech, logging and soon push
- HomeKit support, Siri support
- a full web API and an Angular2 UI framework (nearly complete)
- advanced remote-admin capable configuration UI with TLS encryption
- advanced event-based, headless server with event journaling
What we will have soon after the launch of the server product:
- iOS/tvOS/Apple watch UIs
- web-based UI + ability to create your own UIs or theme existing UIs
- additional hardware support via drivers
- and more…
Note: since there are no native UIs available yet besides the admin UI, you would use HomeKit apps to control the new product in the meantime. Native control UIs are coming. The admin UI can also control the entire system, but only from a Mac.
You will need a Mac running 10.12 + supported hardware, such as an Omni/Lumina panel, Insteon, Hue, Nest, Ecobee, Somfy URTSI2.
More hardware support such as zWave is in the works.
Edited by lupinglade, 23 November 2016 - 04:44 PM.