76 replies to this topic

#76 heffneil

heffneil

Dedicated Cocooner

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:22 AM

Again I would like to be involved in testing with / for you?  No response from you or the email to register on your forums.  Wherever we can discuss I am interested.

#77 mavromatis

mavromatis

Cocooner

• Manufacturers
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:53 PM

@heffneil, just saw this, not sure if you are already part of the beta (closed now) -- I haven't been checking this forum -- Myro:Home Helper is code complete (still internally testing and optimizing) and I'm now working on the finishing touches of Myro:Home iOS app -- lots of new iOS 10+ features throughout.

Hope to have it ready for all to checkout soon -- just a fair warning, it will be a monthly or yearly subscription (14-day free trial) model that you can choose from. Free version is very limited. This model is to keep development going. A one-and-done model goes the way of Haiku/Space.  No developer incentive -- I've put 1000's man hours into this app/frameworks so far, will never make it all back, but at least I can have an incentive to keep it going... this app used daily makes any reasonable subscription price worth it. 

Would love to hear what you think a fair subscription price is -- create a support ticket at myrocontrol.com/support and let me know.

Myro:Home Helper notable features (runs on a MacOS machine):
- Expose HAI units/zones/thermostats/smoke/etc as Apple HomeKit Accessories.  Can be controlled via Siri shortcuts, Home app, Siri, etc.
- Actionable push notifications
- Data Logging of objects/events to CSV (for further analysis/ML)
- Weather Advisory
- Energy Cost monitoring/sync with TED 5000.

Here is a sneak peek of the Myro:Home iOS app -- subject to change for the better without notice:
prototype-myrohome.png

Edited by mavromatis, Yesterday, 03:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users