Elk 6020

bjl

I am setting up my m1 gold and all the sensors that certain with it hooked up normal. I bought some off ebay (new) and they will not link. I did notice that on the circuit board there is a small white box with 2 prongs just below the battery. The sensors that came with the unit didn't have this. Should something be plugged in there? Any tips on trouble shooting?

Exactly what "sensors" are you speaking of? The battery on the M1 isn't on the circuit board, so that is a bit confusing. Pictures would help.

42etus said:
Exactly what "sensors" are you speaking of? The battery on the M1 isn't on the circuit board, so that is a bit confusing. Pictures would help.

I assume he's referring to the ones mentioned in the thread title: ELK 6020

I agree with you though, pictures would help!

Strangest of things, was getting a pic of the two side by side and tried one more time with the battery from the one already linked and wa'la. It linked up. I had already tried this and it wouldn't work, so I guess ill see once I'm done.

So, when you tried with the battery from the working sensor it worked... leads me to think the issue may likely have been a dead battery in the eBay'd ones.

Back