Date and Time on Omni Pro 2

kaohao

Bonjour cocooners, our date and time seems to revert to central time from pacific every night...any idea on how to rectify this? 

pete_c said:
Move East.

I LOL'd.  Thanks for that!

Doesn't the HAI email notifier board have an option to automatically sync the date and time?  Check the time zone setting in the Omni's configuration.  (Pacific time zone is 8, I think.)  I'm guessing that something (like an email notifier board) is sync'ing the time every night, and the time zone setting is adjusting the hour from GMT.

Yeah. It's the email board. Is there a way to make the time sync work w Pacific time because it is a nice feature given the OP2'S time keeping problems. Like use a different server or something?

Idk for sure, but when I send the time set command with PC access it's pacific. Then it reverts to central time at some point in the middle of the night. I'll check shortly.

The email board only has an enable or disable time sync function.  Not sure if it the board using NTP for time sync.

For time zone on the OP2 panel do the drop down for pacific time, save it then upload the configuration to the panel and see if it sticks this time.

There also is a setting for the date when the time automatically changes.  Make sure the dates are correct.

Look here to make sure the daylight saving time start and end month and start and end week/day are correct.

Here are my panel settings.

DaylightSavingsTime.jpg

Back