HAI OMNI Pro II - Thermostat

BrianO1983

Hello, new to the group!  wondering what wireless thermostats you Omni Pro users are using?  Looking for something that is Zwave and gives full functionality with PC access and the Snaplink App. I had tried the 2gig CT-30 but couldn't get it to connect to the Zwave remote. 

I know that if you use the Leviton Zigbee Thermostat you have full functionality but at this point i don't have a zigbee module

Thanks!

Zigbee only.

Some old messages relating to the HAI Z-Wave Thermostat on the Homeseer forum mentioned it was dropped around 2009.

I would suggest getting that ZIM (Zigbee interface module), and using their Zigbee thermostat. We use them in our clients house, and they're awesome.

I do get discounts, so let me know if you need anything.

ComponY said:
I would suggest getting that ZIM (Zigbee interface module), and using their Zigbee thermostat. We use them in our clients house, and they're awesome.

I do get discounts, so let me know if you need anything.

do you have full functionality on the App with the OmniStat? Auto/Heat/Fan/Cool ?   and you can adjust the temperature settings?

@Brian,

The ZIM is a serial connection to the OmniPro panel.  Many folks extend the wiring away from the OmniPro panel.  I have mine adjacent to the panel and it works fine with tested devices.  The attached image shows iOS and Android.  There is also now a Windows mobile app.

Thermostat functionality is the same as serially connected Leviton HAI Omnistat.

ZIM.jpg

Here is an Omnitouch 5.7e picture of the thermostat control which is similiar to the Smartphone application control.

Blurry a bit.

omnistat.jpg

Created an Omnistat touchscreen page last year incorporating weather and multiple temperatures. 
Note: I am really not good at color coordination and touchscreens in general.

omnistat2.jpg

The standard interface and thermostat will display an outdoor extended temperature sensor.

BrianO1983 said:

do you have full functionality on the App with the OmniStat? Auto/Heat/Fan/Cool ?   and you can adjust the temperature settings?

Yep! Clients are able to see their thermostats with everything that is on it. Leviton, has their own app called "Snap-Link." You can connect it to your board, and everything connected, will show up there.

Back