HAI OPII and Telguard TG-1

jay01

Is anyone else using a Telguard TG-1 cellular communicator with the OPII? I have several of these to install and seem to be having some issues on setup. I'm using DCM Type Contact ID but the TG1 shows no activity when the OPII attempts to communicate. I end up getting a communicator trouble error from the HAI. Also when using this type of communicator what should be populated for the phone and account # in the HAI setup for the communicator? 

I just have it wired up in the most basic way for testing right now:
RJ45 PIN 2 to OPII Ground
RJ45 PIN 4 to OPII Phone Red
RJ45 PIN 5 to OPII Phone Green
RJ45 PIN 7 to OPII +12V Aux

Any ideas here?

Thanks,
Jason

Issue resolved. I didn't adhere to the old test and test again your cables. Appears there was a break on the tip wire in my test cable I was using. 

jay01 said:
Issue resolved. I didn't adhere to the old test and test again your cables. Appears there was a break on the tip wire in my test cable I was using. 
Phone number and account don't matter, but do put in some phone number and account number.  Been using the Telguard TG-1 maybe 6 months now. Never once the signal didn't make it except one night the cellular went out for about 4 hours, and when that happened the HAI alerted me.

Back