Simply Automated out of business?

Ranger Digital

I have not been able to leave them a voice mail for well over a month. No emails are returned. Im to assume they out out of business and dont have the courtesy to reflect their status on their website. Bummer. 

I can confirm that they're not out of business...  They moved from San Diego to Arizona a couple months ago, and I believe they changed their legal name slightly.  Unfortunately in the process, it does look like Ken moved on - one of their top tech guys - but hopefully they have plenty of new people.  I've spoken with them on the phone since the move a few times - especially since I'm considering using them to outfit my new 6200 sq ft house again.

Make sure you're using their correct phone number off their website - I'm not sure if they changed numbers when they moved...  also when you call, there's no auto attendant so if they're all busy, it'll probably go to VM. 

I get the impression they're still a small group - but they do seem to still be out there. 

Thanks W2. I tried every number and email on their website,

Oh I'm sure they are small as the UPB market just keeps shrinking as newer, better technologies have emerged over the years. One of the reasons I assumed they closed doors lol. Seems they are pretty  much down to the DIY crowd.

Bummer on Ken leaving. Hopefully Millard is still around. 

The owner, designer and founder Fred Kiko died last year. One of his grandchildren in Arizona has taken over.

Back