After years of perfect operation, most of our HAI Switches and all of our 6 button keypads stopped working. Both PIMs (one for Upstart) had always been plugged into a dedicated outlet for the HAI security system. But when experimenting with Phase, even with an HAI phase coupler, different Switches would work depending on which phase I would plug the PIM into but results were somewhat random . . some would work depending on PIM-phase and some would work regardless of PIM-phase.
After tinkering with it occasionally for 3 years, I finally got all but 1 switch to work by using an extension cord for the PIM on a different outlet in the basement, but then needed to do a power cycle on the controller. No HAI switches could be controlled yesterday before controller power cycle.
From Dealer PC Access
- All Units are in UPB House Code Format
- ERROR: No Module in Setup when selecting 'Configure HLC Device' (same in Upstart)
- Unit Status always shows OFF when any unit is turned ON from the Physical Switch
- Unit Status shows OFF or ON correctly when any unit is controlled with a Command from PC Access.
- I just bough a brand new HAI switch. When it's in setup, the Controller can't find it and Upstart can't find it. Is there another way to configure devices ?
Whats up ? - should it be in HAI mode instead of UPB mode ? I don't know what to do.
RE Interference ? Last year I turned every circuit breaker off except for the Controller and a couple of HAI switched circuits. Nothing changed having everything in the house OFF.
Remote Help ?
I have a dedicate PC running Dealer PC Access and Upstart. Does any "senior" forum contributor want to remote into this PC to check out the setup ?
Edited by swb_mct, 04 August 2018 - 08:45 AM.