HAI/Leviton 4-Relay Module (Mounting)

broconne

I am finally getting around to adding garage door control to my HAI system.  I am thinking about buying the 4 relay module, but it isn't clear how I could cleanly mount that in the same enclosure as my omni?  I don't see a mounting board, based on the pictures I don't see anywhere for plastic standoffs..  How do people mount this in a clean way?  

I also only need two relays..  So if I can't find a way to cleanly mount this inside of the box, is there a better alternative that can cleanly mount outside the box?  Some of the ELK relays look like they have holes for standoffs and are also a lot cheaper?  Has anyone gone that route?

You may only need two relays now, but you will likely need more in the future.  You don't need the Leviton ones as long as the relay has a diode to prevent kickback. The ELK ones are fine as they are diode protected.

386036.jpg

Lot systems, that I was installed using external 12VDC coil din-rail relay working well since 2005.

ano said:
You may only need two relays now, but you will likely need more in the future.  You don't need the Leviton ones as long as the relay has a diode to prevent kickback. The ELK ones are fine as they are diode protected.
Awesome, they are a fair amount cheaper. 

Here is a picture showing a CT forum member's 8 port relay attached to door and something else next to battery which could be a single relay.

haipanel.jpg

You have me neatening my panel can as I have 5 stickem's on the left side and a microrouter on the right side.  Noticed best stickem is that 3M lock.  I have two with double stick tape and 3 with the 3M lock stuff. (2 boards are for the smoke / CO 4 wire detectors, 2 are tiny 12VDC (with LED) power distribution boards and one relay board.  (very crowded).

Back