5 replies to this topic

#1 Powercat80

Powercat80

Cocooner

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 11:21 AM

I need some help with my lighting features on my OmniPro-II.  I have determined it is not a PIM or Phase Coupler issue, but something haywire in the lighting programming.  Thermostats and Security work fine.  I am happy to pay a reasonable rate to diagnose and repair this glitch.  And I think it can be done remotely.  Altgough, I live in Austin Texas, so if you are local that would be great, but not required.

I will provide full detail to those that may be interested.

#2 HogarDigital

HogarDigital

Cocooner

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 11:41 AM

What is the main problem you have with lighting?

why do you think is a programing issue?

#3 Powercat80

Powercat80

Cocooner

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 02:29 PM

I have eliminated any phase coupler or noise issues and have confirmed that the PIM is working.  I can turn on the first light in the series, but then none after.  The other quirk, when I turn on the the "Wine Room" light the Powder Room comes on instead.

#4 Powercat80

Powercat80

Cocooner

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 03:10 PM

After receiving some technical assistance, it may very well be the PIM.  So I have one on order just to eliminate that potential.  Hopefully that will fix it.

#5 LQtechvn

LQtechvn

Dedicated Cocooner

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Hardware:HAI OmniPro II
  • Audio:HAI
  • CCTV:ip, dvr

Posted 10 July 2019 - 06:55 PM

I have eliminated any phase coupler or noise issues and have confirmed that the PIM is working.  I can turn on the first light in the series, but then none after.  The other quirk, when I turn on the the "Wine Room" light the Powder Room comes on instead.

No noise can make it. The address assigned to light switch and PC access was wrong. 

#6 HogarDigital

HogarDigital

Cocooner

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 04:08 PM

My recommendation is to factory reset the PIM and all the 35A00 switches and start enrolling thru PC ACCESS, so will be able to right adress all the lights

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users