Clear Trouble Light DSC 1832 Keypad PK5501

martipe1

I enrolled a couple of sensors, there was an error as the trouble light was on, error code 5

I removed the sensors, deactivating the zones (2) and changing the zone type to 00

After that the trouble light is still on with error code 5, but every time I press *2 and 5 nothing shows up.

What can I do to clear the troubleshoot light?

On the other hand, don't know if its related to the above issue or not, now the away button in my keypad is disabled, I press it and does nothing. The stay button still works fine.

Any advise?

Thanks!!

Hmm, if you really deleted all zones, it would be odd that you'd still see 5 as your trouble as a 5 indicates a zone fault. Have you tried power cycling the system by disconnecting a lead to the backup battery and unplugging the wall transformer?

Wow 
Thank you very much for your solution, it was driving me crazy
I reinstalled the 2 outdoor movement sensors, so far no problem
Same as last time, it didn't show any error code, but after a couple of hours, the zone fault appear
I deleted the zones and add them again, both were shown open and in order to arm the alarm had to bypass them
Finally I deleted them but as I mentioned in my earlier post, troubleshoot was on but nothing after pressing 5
Would you be so kind to elaborate why the trouble light remained on until I power cycle the system
Do you think that could be related to both zones appearing as open?

Thank you very much in advance for comments

Better try Power cycling the system by disconnecting lead to backup battery and unplug the wall transformer as well.

Back