• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 martipe1

martipe1

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:53 PM

I enrolled a couple of sensors, there was an error as the trouble light was on, error code 5

I removed the sensors, deactivating the zones (2) and changing the zone type to 00

After that the trouble light is still on with error code 5, but every time I press *2 and 5 nothing shows up.

What can I do to clear the troubleshoot light?

On the other hand, don't know if its related to the above issue or not, now the away button in my keypad is disabled, I press it and does nothing. The stay button still works fine.

Any advise?

Thanks!!

#2 SterlingDonnelly

SterlingDonnelly

Cocooner

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 09:09 PM

Hmm, if you really deleted all zones, it would be odd that you'd still see 5 as your trouble as a 5 indicates a zone fault. Have you tried power cycling the system by disconnecting a lead to the backup battery and unplugging the wall transformer?

#3 martipe1

martipe1

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 11:37 AM

Wow 
Thank you very much for your solution, it was driving me crazy
I reinstalled the 2 outdoor movement sensors, so far no problem
Same as last time, it didn't show any error code, but after a couple of hours, the zone fault appear
I deleted the zones and add them again, both were shown open and in order to arm the alarm had to bypass them
Finally I deleted them but as I mentioned in my earlier post, troubleshoot was on but nothing after pressing 5

Would you be so kind to elaborate why the trouble light remained on until I power cycle the system
Do you think that could be related to both zones appearing as open?

Thank you very much in advance for comments

#4 johny5

johny5

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 10:45 PM

Better try Power cycling the system by disconnecting lead to backup battery and unplug the wall transformer as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users